Sipdown (203/205)!

I’ve done a really good job with sipdowns today! Yay me!

Anyway, made the last pf my sample of this from VariaTEA in a timolino and drank it on the walk home from work. That means it sat in the timolino for a good, solid 8 hours. I point this out because it wasn’t even the SLIGHTEST bit bitter – so that’s fantastic.

However, as far as the other taste goes I found it nice, if maybe a little too floral (I don’t mind floral teas too much, but I dislike that flavour quality a lot in black blends specifically). On a whole, this is SO generic though! Like, if I hadn’t made it myself and known what it was there’s nothing about this tea that distinguishes it enough for me to go “Oh yes, that’s a cup of Marco Polo! Nothing else like it!” and for that reason most of all I’m glad this is gone and out of the way.

Ooh almost back under 200!

Comments

Ooh almost back under 200!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada