drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, so the tasting note for this is technically being posted AFTER my birthday has ended, but I did manage to squeak this cup in before the clock ticked midnight. Hooray!

But yes, what better time to drink Birthday Cake than on your birthday? This tea was my choice today for a little celebration for myself instead of actually doling out the cash for a cake (which turns out I got anyway at work). It brewed up perfectly tonight to; which is fantastic! I couldn’t ask for a better cup of this!

Slightly woody, a little eggy, a whole lot of cakey vanilla! Birthday tea nirvana!

Also, I have to share here because I’m really excited about it! Next Wednesday, I have a date! I sorta know the guy, though not super well – but from what I do know of him I think he’s pretty awesome, and I’m definitely excited (HE HAS A BEARD!). So we’ll see how that goes…

VariaTEA

YAY!!! Congrats on the tasty birthday cake tea on your birthday, the cake at work, and the date!!! Sounds like it has been a pretty good birthday.

Sami Kelsh

Birthdays and cake tea and a date? Aww yeahhhhhh! high fives

TeaBrat

Happy birthday!

Stephanie

Happy Birthday :)

TeaNTees

I know this is an old post, but I was looking into this tea and read your tasting note on it. It brought up a question in my mind so if you wouldn’t mind I am going to ask you it. Were you excited because he had a beard and you like beards or just that he had a beard and that is new to you. Sorry to bug you, just curious ha ha.

Roswell Strange

Ha, no worries :) I was excited because I very, very much like beards and facial hair in general.

TeaNTees

That’s awesome! You and I would get along swimmingly as I feel the very same way. :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Sami Kelsh

Birthdays and cake tea and a date? Aww yeahhhhhh! high fives

TeaBrat

Happy birthday!

Stephanie

Happy Birthday :)

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada