drank Birthday Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Ok, so the tasting note for this is technically being posted AFTER my birthday has ended, but I did manage to squeak this cup in before the clock ticked midnight. Hooray!

But yes, what better time to drink Birthday Cake than on your birthday? This tea was my choice today for a little celebration for myself instead of actually doling out the cash for a cake (which turns out I got anyway at work). It brewed up perfectly tonight to; which is fantastic! I couldn’t ask for a better cup of this!

Slightly woody, a little eggy, a whole lot of cakey vanilla! Birthday tea nirvana!

Also, I have to share here because I’m really excited about it! Next Wednesday, I have a date! I sorta know the guy, though not super well – but from what I do know of him I think he’s pretty awesome, and I’m definitely excited (HE HAS A BEARD!). So we’ll see how that goes…

VariaTEA

YAY!!! Congrats on the tasty birthday cake tea on your birthday, the cake at work, and the date!!! Sounds like it has been a pretty good birthday.

Sami Kelsh

Birthdays and cake tea and a date? Aww yeahhhhhh! high fives

TeaBrat

Happy birthday!

Stephanie

Happy Birthday :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Sami Kelsh

Birthdays and cake tea and a date? Aww yeahhhhhh! high fives

TeaBrat

Happy birthday!

Stephanie

Happy Birthday :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada