The spices came to play tonight, and my cup turned out a little bitter. Ick. But hey, at least I only have one more cup worth left! So close to a sipdown, and then to pick something else to slowly whittle away at. Maybe Butiki’s Traditional Plum Pudding Oolong?

Yeah, that sounds like a plan!

VariaTEA

I can send you mine (Traditional Plum Pudding, not Pumpkin Milkshake). I bought it before I realized my dislike of oolongs.

Roswell Strange

That’s ok; I like TPP, but I’m trying to sip it down because I don’t love it, and I’d like the cupboard space freed up. I have other favourite Butiki Oolongs (Lychee, Flowery Pineapple, and Maple Pecan).

VariaTEA

Oh nvm. I thought you were going to grab some from Butiki to sip on. I just reread that and realized what you actually meant haha.

t-e-ardis

This blend sounds stellar! would love to try-following you and your expert palate :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

t-e-ardis

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada