drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm! This is a cold brew; somewhere right around 24 hours give or take a few in either direction. And man is this a cold brew done right!

Seriously; this is so refreshing and thick and juicy tasting! It’s one of my favourite tisanes from DAVIDsTEA, and I think it’s especially good because there’s really nothing else quite like it! I don’t know of any other tea that has such a full guava flavour paired with this sort of rich mango sweetness. The two compliment each other very well.

Eventually, once I’ve cleared out some tins. I’d like to have full tins of Redberry Tonic, Pink Flamingo, Pink Passionfruit, Tropicalia, this one, and maybe Bamboozled (I already have the better Buddha Bamboo, from Tea Desire) just for cold brewing! That means I need to clear out three tins. That’s kinda doable long-term, right? I mean, I know already I wont be restocking Bravissimo and Midsummer Night’s Dream, and once I finish off White Chocolate Frost there’s nothing left to restock; so there you have it!

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Lol, you’re a little late to the game; this tasting note is 2 months old and since I’ve restocked on Bamboozled, written several more tasting notes on it, bitched about all the discontinued teas, and finished off my Bamboozled again ;)

Jen M

I have no idea how much you drink in 2 months. I was just merely trying to be helpful. Sorry.

Comments

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada