drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

Mmm! This is a cold brew; somewhere right around 24 hours give or take a few in either direction. And man is this a cold brew done right!

Seriously; this is so refreshing and thick and juicy tasting! It’s one of my favourite tisanes from DAVIDsTEA, and I think it’s especially good because there’s really nothing else quite like it! I don’t know of any other tea that has such a full guava flavour paired with this sort of rich mango sweetness. The two compliment each other very well.

Eventually, once I’ve cleared out some tins. I’d like to have full tins of Redberry Tonic, Pink Flamingo, Pink Passionfruit, Tropicalia, this one, and maybe Bamboozled (I already have the better Buddha Bamboo, from Tea Desire) just for cold brewing! That means I need to clear out three tins. That’s kinda doable long-term, right? I mean, I know already I wont be restocking Bravissimo and Midsummer Night’s Dream, and once I finish off White Chocolate Frost there’s nothing left to restock; so there you have it!

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Lol, you’re a little late to the game; this tasting note is 2 months old and since I’ve restocked on Bamboozled, written several more tasting notes on it, bitched about all the discontinued teas, and finished off my Bamboozled again ;)

Jen M

I have no idea how much you drink in 2 months. I was just merely trying to be helpful. Sorry.

Comments

Jen M

If you want Bamboozled you’d better decide fast; it’s being discontinued.

Roswell Strange

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada