drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

Couldn’t make this pop up in the search bar (even after hitting enter) so I searched my cupboard for it, and while doing so found a Butiki blend that I no longer have but which wasn’t removed from my cupboard apparently, so now I’m at 196/198! Yay!

Anyway, I did get around to resteeping the leaves, and I must say I think I like the resteep a bit better; it still has a little malt to it, but the chocolate/caramel notes are much more present and intense, and there’s a very faint baked bread taste. However, at the end of my cup this started to get bitter and gross.

Despite liking the resteep more I wont push for a third resteep ; I’m not really feeling this one too much now. Two cups today was enough to hold me over for at least a little while. Definitely need to be moving on to something fruitier for my next cup, though!

Flavors: Baked Bread, Caramel, Chocolate, Malt

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada