drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (194/196)!

Made the last in a timolino and brought it with to work! I had it on break with some Easter candy and a sandwhich…

Overall, I think this timolino worth steeped up a little bit weaker than the first cup I made but that could be from being prepared in the timolino itself and it really wasn’t much flavour loss anyway so I was pretty ok with it. I still can’t place WHY this tastes to familiar/what it reminds me of, and it’s still driving me totally mad! Urgh!

Anyway, this is gonna be a little missed. It was neat and really good, and if the opportunity to get more came around I’d likely consider it pretty seriously; though I think I’d be fine with just getting a small quantity like 20g – that’d probably do me enough to give this a good run and enjoy it more without getting sick of it.

So thank you, VariaTEA!

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada