drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (194/196)!

Made the last in a timolino and brought it with to work! I had it on break with some Easter candy and a sandwhich…

Overall, I think this timolino worth steeped up a little bit weaker than the first cup I made but that could be from being prepared in the timolino itself and it really wasn’t much flavour loss anyway so I was pretty ok with it. I still can’t place WHY this tastes to familiar/what it reminds me of, and it’s still driving me totally mad! Urgh!

Anyway, this is gonna be a little missed. It was neat and really good, and if the opportunity to get more came around I’d likely consider it pretty seriously; though I think I’d be fine with just getting a small quantity like 20g – that’d probably do me enough to give this a good run and enjoy it more without getting sick of it.

So thank you, VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Bergamot. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

Currently I’m seasonally employed at DAVIDsTEA. While I’m still reviewing DAVIDsTEA blends I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any tea blends you currently see with a numeric score that are from DAVIDsTEA were reviewed prior to my being hired there.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada