drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (194/196)!

Made the last in a timolino and brought it with to work! I had it on break with some Easter candy and a sandwhich…

Overall, I think this timolino worth steeped up a little bit weaker than the first cup I made but that could be from being prepared in the timolino itself and it really wasn’t much flavour loss anyway so I was pretty ok with it. I still can’t place WHY this tastes to familiar/what it reminds me of, and it’s still driving me totally mad! Urgh!

Anyway, this is gonna be a little missed. It was neat and really good, and if the opportunity to get more came around I’d likely consider it pretty seriously; though I think I’d be fine with just getting a small quantity like 20g – that’d probably do me enough to give this a good run and enjoy it more without getting sick of it.

So thank you, VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Perhaps it tastes like cookie dough? :P

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada