Sipdown (193/195)!

So, I made the last of this in my timolino and drank it on the walk home. It started snowing! Like, fairly heavily. Boo! Fingers crossed it all melts by tomorrow. DEATH TO ALL THE SNOW.

Anyway; this was nice! It’s sweet and maybe a little more “chocolate” flavoured than the previous cup was – but mostly it’s the cloves I’m really ‘digging’ right now. Concluding thoughts: this will be a little missed, but I’m sure it’ll be short lived/soon forgotten – it was a good, solid gingerless chai and I loved that, but I don’t think it was special enough/unique enough to be remembered over the other chais I keep stocked.

Thanks VariaTEA for the Transylvanian Transsiberian Chai!

this one is awesome.

VariaTEA

It is definitely one of the few chais I like but I don’t think it is one I will keep stocked either after I finish what I have. I think my future Camellia Sinensis orders will consist of Ombrelle de Papier and copious amounts of Des Roses et Des Bonbons.

OMGsrsly

Ombrelle de Papier was SO GOOD.

VariaTEA

It is one of my favorite white teas for sure. Weirdly enough, aside from mulberry white teas, all the whites I really enjoy are from local companies in Mtl.

Roswell Strange

Coughitsonmywishlistcough

VariaTEA

Haha, I shall share with you Roswell Strange, fear not.

JustJames

i have to look that one up…. never heard of it. brilliant name though……

VariaTEA

JustJames, I can probably send you a sample as well :). By the way, I think a postal worker has run off with the package you sent me since it still has not arrived :P.

JustJames

i know! what a dirty trick…. am i rebuilding your parcel and sending it off now?

VariaTEA

Haha thank you for the offer but you don’t have to do that. I have plenty of tea here already :)

Comments

JustJames

this one is awesome.

OMGsrsly

Ombrelle de Papier was SO GOOD.

Roswell Strange

Coughitsonmywishlistcough

VariaTEA

Haha, I shall share with you Roswell Strange, fear not.

JustJames

i have to look that one up…. never heard of it. brilliant name though……

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada