Cinnamon Hearts!

Yet another green tea that I pulled for today; I have a lot of it to get through, and this is an older tea of mine, so it’s important that I pull it out every now and then and then so I can slowly finish it off.

Slowly is the key word… I’m working on it, though!

VariaTEA

I just got a sample of this to try today. I caved after your positive reviews :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada