drank Milky Oolong by Tea Desire

Sipdown (192/194)!

Finally, all gone! Out of cupboard, out of mind! So…

No more milk oolong for a while – they’re just NOT my thing.

VariaTEA

So…remember when I had about 100 teas less than you? That isn’t happening anymore :(

Also, milk oolongs were not for me either. I think the only one I would consider trying is the Mandala one since it seems to be such a popular option on here. If I can’t get through that, it is probably fair to say I won’t be able to get through any version of it.

Fjellrev

I’m starting to get a little milk oolong’d out myself.

Holly Faye

I’m not a big milk oolong person either.

Comments

VariaTEA

Fjellrev

I’m starting to get a little milk oolong’d out myself.

Holly Faye

I’m not a big milk oolong person either.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada