Apparently the cravings for “nutty” teas continues today. This is getting to be like my string of “plum” inspired teas…

Anyway, I love this one. I know I’m in the minority – but you’re all crazy! This has such a distinct and unique flavour – it’s so hard to not love it. And I must say, it probably has THE most flavourful and lingering aftertaste of any tea I’ve ever had; and that’s speaking to every cup of this that I’ve ever brewed. For you people who dislike this, I imagine that’s probably a huge “con” on your lists, whereas it’s this giant “pro” to me.

Flavors: Anise, Chocolate, Licorice, Nuts

MissLena

Hooray for someone else liking this tea! I also had a cup of this today while at work :)

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Comments

MissLena

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada