Apparently the cravings for “nutty” teas continues today. This is getting to be like my string of “plum” inspired teas…

Anyway, I love this one. I know I’m in the minority – but you’re all crazy! This has such a distinct and unique flavour – it’s so hard to not love it. And I must say, it probably has THE most flavourful and lingering aftertaste of any tea I’ve ever had; and that’s speaking to every cup of this that I’ve ever brewed. For you people who dislike this, I imagine that’s probably a huge “con” on your lists, whereas it’s this giant “pro” to me.

Flavors: Anise, Chocolate, Licorice, Nuts

MissLena

Hooray for someone else liking this tea! I also had a cup of this today while at work :)

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Comments

MissLena

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada