Apparently the cravings for “nutty” teas continues today. This is getting to be like my string of “plum” inspired teas…

Anyway, I love this one. I know I’m in the minority – but you’re all crazy! This has such a distinct and unique flavour – it’s so hard to not love it. And I must say, it probably has THE most flavourful and lingering aftertaste of any tea I’ve ever had; and that’s speaking to every cup of this that I’ve ever brewed. For you people who dislike this, I imagine that’s probably a huge “con” on your lists, whereas it’s this giant “pro” to me.

Flavors: Anise, Chocolate, Licorice, Nuts

MissLena

Hooray for someone else liking this tea! I also had a cup of this today while at work :)

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Comments

MissLena

Aimee Popovacki

i liked this one :) lol its so different for an oolong.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My Goal for The New Year (2017) is to make time for at least one long, proper Gong Fu session every week because it’s something I deeply enjoy doing but struggle to make time for…

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additive. The exception to this is matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives. So unless I mention otherwise you can assume that I’ve prepared my tea Western style without added ingredients/sweeteners.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, overly vegetal or marine, chamomile, sometimes mango or peach

Currently exploring/looking to try: Straight Pu’Erh or Dark/Roasted Oolong, Sweet Potato flavoured blends or straight teas with strong sweet potato notes, and anything with Goji berries

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot

If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have two real life pets:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada