Sipdown (187/189)!

Very short “blip” of backlog, seeing as I had this last night but fell asleep before logging it. Literally, I fell asleep with the page for this open, and my laptop on my lap. Tre says he moved my laptop so I didn’t knock it off the couch or anything stupid. And now he’s making fun of me because he left for school at 9AM and got home at 3PM and I was dead asleep at both points in time – meaning I slept for a straight twelve hours…

But this was nice; I had the last of it from Dexter3657 (I’m always going to second guess whether those numbers are in the right order) coldbrewing yesterday afternoon and I was just waiting super impatiently all day for it to be finished so I could enjoy it. After twelve hours, and at 10 PM I declared it “good enough!”. It was perfect timing; despite hanging out all evening in a tank top and boxer shorts, I felt like I was perpetually burning up – and a cold, refreshing tea to sip on all evening was perfect. Maybe I’m getting sick? That would explain all the sleeping, right? I better not be getting sick! I sure as hell don’t have time for getting sick…

This is so perfect though! It’s totally a spring/summer tea – but I would drink it year round regardless. It captures the lush, juicy taste of Dragonfruit perfectly and I was in love the moment I tried it! I would not hesitate to stock either this one or Cuppa’T Specialty Tea’s Dragonfruit Cranberry blend, which tastes eerily similar! And definitely at least 100g worth! Mmm! So good!

…there’s a reason i just call her dexter lol

VariaTEA

Every time you post about this one, it makes me regret more and more not ordering it :P

Dexter

(Sorry – I just find it easier to use the same user name at all sites and on most you can’t be just Dexter….)

keychange

I just love that your roommate’s name is tree and that he moved your lap top out of the way for you. aww.

Roswell Strange

My phone likes to autocorrect it to Tree all the time. It’s actually pronounced “Tray” though :P

I think he should henceforth be known as Tree :P

Roswell Strange

I think he should henceforth be known as Tree :P

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada