drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t care what DT says; keep the steep temp. on this one low! This has both white and green tea in it, and there’s definitely more leaf than added in fruit bits – so unlike Movie Night or some of the other white/green blends with high steep temps. you cannot get away with steeping this one like that!

That’s my little mini rant of the day; which I’m only pointing out because I nearly steeped this at that high of a temperature because I feel loopy and like I’m overheating (I am now convinced that I’m getting sick) and I wasn’t being the most tentative tea drinker/maker. I’ve made this mistake of doing this one at a high temp. before and it was sickeningly bitter and made me feel very nauseous – I definitely don’t need that now if I’m getting sick again.

But anyway; this is tasty (when done right)! Caramel Apple goodness!

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Cream

deep breath…. :)

aisling of tea

I feel you on the feeling loopy and overheating, I’ve been dizzy since the weekend and right now I’m curled up in front of an open window (in Toronto), eating a lemon ice. Feel better!

Comments

deep breath…. :)

aisling of tea

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada