Sipdown (185/187)!

Somehow VariaTEA has managed to get her cupboard number lower than mine, again! I need to step up my sipdown game – which is sad because I thought I was doing so well!

Anyway, I cold brewed the last of this sample from Rosehips today for about seven hours – I hoped it would switch up the flavour notes a little bit. However, it’s not really doing that, which is pretty disappointing! Mostly I taste funky, weird floral black base and nothing else. I don’t even get weak orange notes!

I’d actually toss it; but the coldness of it is making me feel pretty good so I’m drinking the rest of it despite not liking the taste. I feel like I’m really burning up and am also really dehydrated; though I know the latter isn’t true – I’ve been drinking tea practically non-stop all day. Bleck.

VariaTEA

I cheated and either swapped/sold a lot :P. Muahahaha.

VariaTEA

Also, caffeinated tea dehydrates you. Drink water or caffeine free blends to replenish your fluids!!

Cavocorax

Haha. I love these competitions! Are you guys playing with Sil too?

VariaTEA

I am. Must beat Sil!! I was doing soo well for a while too and then I made the mistake of thinking it was safe to swap/buy teas

Roswell Strange

I’m not really directly competing with Sil; but by competing with VariaTEA it sort of works out that way :P

VariaTEA

I will beat everyone! However, Dexter3657 has disadvantaged me with a generous surprise package :P

Comments

VariaTEA

I cheated and either swapped/sold a lot :P. Muahahaha.

Cavocorax

Haha. I love these competitions! Are you guys playing with Sil too?

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada