I made two cups of tea when I got home tonight; I’d have loved to make more, but I work again tomorrow at 9AM and I need to go to bed right away so I stuck with simpler, lower caffeine blends.

This sample comes from Dexter3657, though I’m pretty sure she got her sample from VariaTEA – so this works out nicely because, had Dex not sent me some, I’m sure VariaTEA would have eventually (or I’d have requested it).

I really like this though! It reminds me of Tea Desire’s Buddha Bamboo in the fruitiness of it – mostly the pineapple, which is really strong. The rhubarb is a little less strong, and hides in the background, though not enough where I can’t find it. The aftertaste is so potent – it really makes taking the time to enjoy this really easy. Mmm!

I find it funny that it reminds me of Buddha Bamboo, though! I’m buying Buddha Bamboo for VariaTEA because Tea Desire is local to me, and I’ve now requested she do the same for me with this blend, which is local to her. What a nearly comical trade off.

VariaTEA

Haha Dexter is actually one of the few people who did NOT get this from me, though you are correct that I would have shared this eventually. In fact, I am surprised I have not already done so. And I will most definitely go pick this up for you if you like. I can also get you some Des Roses et Des Bonbons while I am there. I mean, we should get it while we can because in less than a month, the tea shop will no longer be around the corner :(

VariaTEA

Oh actually that reminds me, let me know when you have the Buddha Bamboo because depending on when you get a hold of some (no rush btw), I might have you send it to Thornhill instead.

Roswell Strange

It’ll be either late this week or early next week depending when my next day off after payday is. But yes, I’ll let you know before I send anything off.

Dexter

LOL I’m sure VariaTEA would have shared it with me, but I’m was already a fan of Camellia Sinensis, and had my won stash. :))

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Dexter

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada