And on the 10th day of Christmas Steepster gave to me, Ten Lords a Leaping…

Fun fact: I just typed out “Lordes”, like the Royals singer, instead of “Lords” and now I’m giggling a little bit.

Other Fun Fact: It took me an embarrassingly long time to get to this tea from the 12 Days of Christmas swap (this day was provided by Kelci), and I’m sorry about that!

Straight blacks are morning teas for me, and often I’m not really up in the “morning”. And I guess this sample just got pushed to the very back of the sample drawer in my kitchen. I recently reorganized it though, which is when I found this and moved it to the top.

I think I may have added in too much milk though because that’s practically all I could taste in the blend, other than some faint generic (but nice generic) black tea with maybe a tiny bit of floral notes? I have one more cup though, so when I make it tomorrow for work (to get the sipdown in) I’ll use less milk and see what other flavours I notice.

It was good, though!

Suziqzer

I like black teas in the morning too… I think it’s more of a mental thing. Thinking more caffeine to get the day started, and hey, I grew up on mostly black tea and iced tea, so it’s more familiar

Comments

Suziqzer

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada