Sipdown (184/186)!

Well, I used less milk this time around – but the primary flavour was still the rich, creamy milk with traces of weaker, generic black base. I mean, it tasted really good but not very exception or specific.

Overall, I’m pretty much totally ok with being done with it. It’s an older sample in my cupboard and it feels good to get it out of the way.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada