Sipdown (182/184)!

This tea deserves a long tasting note, but I’m exhausted and also IMing with three other people, so my attention is really divided at the moment.

I cold brewed this though and had it at work; it was stunning! I’m so pumped to be getting more of it!

i keep forgetting i want this…… drat.

Such a great name… Must try!

i keep forgetting i want this…… drat.

Such a great name… Must try!

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada