Well, I made this in my timolino for work – but then when I got home I fell asleep for a straight seven hours (just like I did yesterday), so when I cracked the timolino open to try this highly raved about tea, it was stone cold…

I’m not really getting a ton of flavour from this now that it’s cold; maybe some cinnamon in the mid sip, and a little more of a baked bread kind of vibe in the aftertaste. It’s really disappointing, actually – I feel like I’m totally missing out on something that’s supposed to be so good!

I have enough leaf left from the sample that Courtney gave me to give this one more try tomorrow; fingers crossed I don’t fuck it up!

For now – leaving this ratingless…

VariaTEA

If something, for some reason, goes wrong with the second cup, I just bought another 3.5 oz so I will have PLENTY to share.

Courtney

Phew! I didn’t find this one travelling exceptionally well, but I do hope the next cup works out for you. I can always send more. :)

oddree

I really like this one – I hope you have better luck next time! It happens.

Comments

VariaTEA

Courtney

oddree

I really like this one – I hope you have better luck next time! It happens.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada