Hot in a timolino; no added things (though I was tempted to add milk).

This is/was the last of my work teas to be drunk, and I had it on the walk home. It was really good; sticky cinnamon sugar icing/glaze. The last little bit was especially sweet and thick and creamy. There were moments when I more so got cinnamon bun and vanilla icing and moments where I got cream cheese and spice cake.

My walk home from work was kind of interesting though. Abdul, one of the cashiers who was let go, stayed late after work today (he was off at nine, and I was off at ten) and walked home with me. He only lives two blocks from me, so it’s not like it was out of his way, but it was a kind of nice thing to do, I guess?

It’s a little sad his last shift is tomorrow. He’s a sweet kid…

God! How old does that make me sound? He’s only two years younger than me (and I’m not that old to begin with) but there’s such a maturity gap. I sound ancient when I refer to people as “kids” when they’re teenagers.

Being called ma’am always makes me feel older, and I’m still in my early twenties O.o

Age is a state of mind.

Age is a state of mind.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada