Sipdown (173/175)!

This was an easy sipdown to take because I know it’s only temporary; my incredible tea triplet VariaTEA has picked up 50g for me so soon enough I’ll have a whole bunch of this to enjoy and play around with!

This cup was awesome; though the rose was the heaviest and most present I’ve had in a cup yet it still didn’t cross into artificial or perfume territory which, to me, is just another mark that this is a really, really good blend.

My headache is finally gone as well, so hopefully I’ll get a couple more cups in by the end of the evening. I didn’t feel like cooking after such a miserable day though, so I ordered in pizza for Tre and I – it was kinda my turn to do so anyway. Greasy pizza and fancy pants tea make for an excellent combo.

I swear we order from Pizza73 (a local pizza chain just blocks from our house) way too often though; enough that we have a regular and favourite delivery guy, that we no longer have to write in the comments to come to the side door (they just do it), and currently there are four empty pizza/wing boxes sitting by our garbage and that’s not including the pizza I ordered tonight.

I think we fall into the “student living” niche pretty well…

Hehe I love the pizza story. When we were younger the pizza place around the corner knew us by name. Now it’s Shawarma Knight and Indian food. :P

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada