I woke up several hours before I needed to get ready for work today feeling completely rested, which was very strange. I swear, that never happens. It’s nice though; it gave me time to enjoy some TV, and to make a few glasses of tea – including this one.

I’ve been using this matcha for matcha soda, but I decided today to try it in cold milk instead. It’s not a flavour I would automatically associate with milk but I figured it’d make for an interesting enough drink, and I recalled that Keychange had tried it that way and not hated it – so why not?

Honestly; it was far from bad. The watermelon came through and there wasn’t any negative juxtaposition between it and the milk, which is always a concern pairing fruit and milk together. It was pretty candy like, honestly. Then again, this is also candy like as tea soda too.

I think, maybe, I prefer it in the soda form? However I’d drink it in milk again if I was looking the shake things up in my “matcha routine” – mostly what I have in cold milk are the dessert flavours.

Surprisingly good.

keychange

yeah, I found this to be far from bad as well. Nothing really compels me to buy more, but it really was entirely inoffensive.

Indigobloom

I need a carbonating machine!! :)

Comments

keychange

Indigobloom

I need a carbonating machine!! :)

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada