I woke up several hours before I needed to get ready for work today feeling completely rested, which was very strange. I swear, that never happens. It’s nice though; it gave me time to enjoy some TV, and to make a few glasses of tea – including this one.

I’ve been using this matcha for matcha soda, but I decided today to try it in cold milk instead. It’s not a flavour I would automatically associate with milk but I figured it’d make for an interesting enough drink, and I recalled that Keychange had tried it that way and not hated it – so why not?

Honestly; it was far from bad. The watermelon came through and there wasn’t any negative juxtaposition between it and the milk, which is always a concern pairing fruit and milk together. It was pretty candy like, honestly. Then again, this is also candy like as tea soda too.

I think, maybe, I prefer it in the soda form? However I’d drink it in milk again if I was looking the shake things up in my “matcha routine” – mostly what I have in cold milk are the dessert flavours.

Surprisingly good.

keychange

yeah, I found this to be far from bad as well. Nothing really compels me to buy more, but it really was entirely inoffensive.

Indigobloom

I need a carbonating machine!! :)

Comments

keychange

Indigobloom

I need a carbonating machine!! :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada