drank Main Squeeze by DAVIDsTEA

Today this tea was my savior!

I closed last night at work, which meant I was home at around 11PM – and then today I opened and closed, which meant my shift was from 8AM to 7PM (we closed early because of the holiday). Not counting breaks, that’s a 10 hour shift! I’m exhausted…

Plus side? Stat pay! And, because my shift was so long I ended up with two hours of over time stat pay. I’m just beat right now (I ordered in pizza again… welp) but man that’s awesome!

Anyway, this was my savior because of the massive and noticeable energy boost it gave me when I drank the timolino full of it that I had brought for break. Such a tasty, tropical citrus blend and such an energy booster.

You go Mate, four for you Mate!

Courtney

Yay for saviour teas. It must feel nice to be home after such a long day. :)

Hello.Kiki

and none for you Chamomile! ;p

Cavocorax

Wooohoo for stat pay!
I was really surprised how many places were closed in Toronto. It was a huge change from BC! Both malls nears us AND the Walmart were close yesterday. What? :O

Comments

Courtney

Yay for saviour teas. It must feel nice to be home after such a long day. :)

Hello.Kiki

and none for you Chamomile! ;p

Cavocorax

Wooohoo for stat pay!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada