Taken with milk.

It had been a while since I had this one, so I pulled the tin and took a long, deep inhale of the dry leaf. Mmm! It smelled so creamy and good. Yup; it was awesome: strong notes of creamy vanilla and a divine bergamot flavour. It was like a London Fog. Just… Pretty perfect. I could honestly go for a second cup.

To echo Marzipan in one of her earlier tasting notes today: it’s nice returning to old friends.

CelebriTEA

One of my favorite teas of all time ♡

Comments

CelebriTEA

One of my favorite teas of all time ♡

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada