Cold brew with some vanilla vodka thrown into the mix as well. I’ve been sipping on it all day, but honestly I’m really not feeling it that much. There’s a huge distinction between the tea and the vodka: I expected them to blend well but it’s just not happening.

I hate to say it, because it feels like a waste, but I might just toss the last of this one: I’ve about half finished it but I’d like to move on to something else. There’s only so much time for not so good tea…

Indigobloom

Ick. What a shame!!

Butiki Teas

Did not like vodka with this rooibos, however, coconut rum and/or plain dark rum were amazing!

Roswell Strange

Definitely something I’ll keep in mind :)

Comments

Indigobloom

Ick. What a shame!!

Butiki Teas

Roswell Strange

Definitely something I’ll keep in mind :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada