drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Sipdown (192/196)!

Hooray for sipdown progress!

So, I grossly oversteeped this one. I set it up and had it steeping but was feeling icky and crampy so I sat down for what I told myself would just be “a few minutes” but I just distracted by a few things including a metric fuck ton of FB notifications, albeit delightful ones ;) Around 15 minutes later I remembered the tea! Oh no! I was sure it would be nasty and gross.

But, surprisingly, this is every bit as lovely as it was yesterday: light, buttery coconut and a pleasant black/white base combo with a really soothing affect. Now I’m even more crushed this is a sipdown and a discontinued blend. Obviously it can hold up quite well to some pretty significant user error, and that’s impressive.

With that new knowledge I’m increasing my rating a bit.

geee FB notifications hmm that’s straaaaaange… ROSWELL STRANGE!

Amariel

I really love this one.

Comments

geee FB notifications hmm that’s straaaaaange… ROSWELL STRANGE!

Amariel

I really love this one.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada