Last tea of the night! I was digging through my sample bags earlier today was sorting the new samples from VariaTEA out into the appropriate tea type bag for each when I happened upon this one! Of course I had to rescue it from the back of my closet…

Last time around I was getting pretty sick of this one but it’s been a while since then and I’m happy to report that, for now at least, this one it hitting all the right notes once more. Although, maybe it was more enjoyable tonight because I added a twist to it: I paired it with some cinnamon toast eggos and mixed in a bit of homemade strawberry syrup to sweeten it.

I did find the cinnamon in the mug to be the most forefront flavour but the new strawberry/plum duo followed close behind and was sweet, juicy and fun. An awesome way to end a pretty awesome tea drinking day. And I’ve got some great teas picked out for tomorrow so I’m definitely looking forward to that!

VariaTEA

Yay for finding ways to enjoy teas you fell out of love with :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay for finding ways to enjoy teas you fell out of love with :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada