This generous matcha sample comes from the wonderful VariaTEA who not only sent me this one but a top up of Bananas and Cream as well. From the moment I pulled it out of the box I was dying to try it, though I was patient enough to wait until this morning to have it in some cold with with breakfast (don’t judge – but “breakfast” was a massive bowl of buttered popcorn).

VariaTEA compares this to a strawberry milkshake, and just let me say that she’s 100% accurate in that description. Seriously I can’t think of a closer comparison to anything else. I’m instantly in love with this one, and I will be stocking up.

Actually funny thing; payday is tomorrow and the plan is to place a Red Leaf order as well as a Red Bubble (T-Shirts) order – so when I say I’ll be stocking up we’re talking, like, tomorrow…

But seriously: mmmm!

Flavors: Berries, Cream, Vanilla

Marzipan

The good thing about tomorrow is there will be a new sample of the month too.

VariaTEA

Oh yay! I am glad you liked this. Our tea triplet Courtney was not a fan so I was worried but you enjoyed it so YAY!

Courtney

Aw sorry I am out of the loop with this one. I hope we all enjoy Banana & Cream at least. :)

Roswell Strange

Bananas & Cream is to die for as well. Actually I like it better – but only slightly. It makes a good matcha soda too.

Comments

Marzipan

The good thing about tomorrow is there will be a new sample of the month too.

VariaTEA

Courtney

Roswell Strange

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada