Sipdown (191/195)!

Well, I’m not so sad to see this one go. Actually, I’m really thankful that the sample VariaTEA sent me was small enough I could use it all up in one go. Anymore and it would have been swapped to some poor soul or just tossed out.

It. Was. So. Gross.

It was like I was drinking this bad combination of citrus fruit that’s sat out the counter too long (where the fuck would citrus notes even come from!?), stale caramel, and butter that someone dropped on a dirty kitchen floor. I’m honestly shocked I even finished it: I guess I was really thirsty.

VariaTEA

NayLynn sent this to me (because I asked for it) and I had one cup which promptly got dumped. It tasted like soy sauce to me. Honestly, I was planning to throw it out but I figured I would share and see your thoughts. Now I feel sorry I did. I abused our tea triplet friendship :O

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada