drank Lychee by Lupicia

Sipdown (187/191)!

I was feeling very ambitious this evening so I not only made more than one evening tea I actually did some “almost” cooking! Hooray! So supper tonight is a Cheese/Pineapple Quesadilla and a cup of this, a cup of 52Tea’s Strawberry Marshmallow Treat Genmaicha, and a Vodka Pina Colada. Mmmm, yummy!

This sample comes from VariaTEA! And, it’s really, really good! The lychee is very juicy which was a pleasant surprise because I couldn’t really smell the lychee on the dry leaf at all. I thought it was going to be weak and flavourless. This is maybe a bit more floral than other lychee blacks I’ve experienced but the malty black base counterbalances it enough for that not to bother me.

Ultimately, I am glad it’s just a one cup sample though: it’s about as good as the RiverTea Lychee Black blend that I have stocked up so it would be redundant to have them both around. But yeah; this is awesome and people who like lychee should totally try it!

VariaTEA

The sample came from Kat_Maria but I thought you would appreciate it so I wanted to share.

Roswell Strange

Well thanks to you both! :)

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Well thanks to you both! :)

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada