Sipdown (175/179)!

I thought this would be a nice way to start off my morning and, surprise, it was a sipdown too! That’s pretty awesome; I’ve been trying to work my way through this one – and I’ve sent it to several people as of late in an effort to decrease my supply of it.

I do really enjoy it though, even if I don’t plan on restocking: while it’s good it’s just not so great that I feel the need to have it around yearly because it’s not really an “everyday” kind of tea. Maybe I’ll make an exception and order it again around Christmas, though.

This cup was especially delightful because it was plummy with wavering notes of orange and spice in just the right amounts to give it some depth and life and then the sips finished off on a rum soaked bread type of note. It was a great final memory to have of this blend.

Farewell TPP: another Butiki blend out of the cupboard so I can make way for many more! That order is getting even closer to becoming a reality…

VariaTEA

I have this and I don’t like the oolong so I am happy to pass mine on to you :)

Roswell Strange

No that’s fine; I just cleared it out of the cupboard to get rid of some Butiki blends ;P I need space for more… You should pass it on to someone else :)

VariaTEA

Lol fine. Thought I would offer since there is always some package or another being sent out to you :P

Comments

VariaTEA

I have this and I don’t like the oolong so I am happy to pass mine on to you :)

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada