Breakfast tea! Thanks 221tea for the sample! I’m always up for trying another Stash blend – and you made this one sound very good so I was excited to receive it.

I think this is my first Stash tea in something other than a straight up bag; this one is in pyramid sachets/pouches like H&S does. There didn’t look to be a lot of leaf in it though, so I made it in a smaller cup. I didn’t want this coming out thin because I used one of my regular/larger mugs.

It was very good though and I’m happy with the mug choice because the flavour was quite rich! It’s hard to explain though other than saying that this simply tastes just like peach cobbler with just a the faintest impression of the guayusa in the aftertaste. There’s a nice balance of cinnamon to the peach to give this a sort of “crust” like depth on top of the juicy peach filling flavour, as well.

I shared one sachet with VariaTEA – but I look forward to my last cup of this, while I also kind of want to post pone it because I think I’ll miss this blend very much. As a non-peach lover I was really satisfied with the taste of this one.

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada