Breakfast tea! Thanks 221tea for the sample! I’m always up for trying another Stash blend – and you made this one sound very good so I was excited to receive it.

I think this is my first Stash tea in something other than a straight up bag; this one is in pyramid sachets/pouches like H&S does. There didn’t look to be a lot of leaf in it though, so I made it in a smaller cup. I didn’t want this coming out thin because I used one of my regular/larger mugs.

It was very good though and I’m happy with the mug choice because the flavour was quite rich! It’s hard to explain though other than saying that this simply tastes just like peach cobbler with just a the faintest impression of the guayusa in the aftertaste. There’s a nice balance of cinnamon to the peach to give this a sort of “crust” like depth on top of the juicy peach filling flavour, as well.

I shared one sachet with VariaTEA – but I look forward to my last cup of this, while I also kind of want to post pone it because I think I’ll miss this blend very much. As a non-peach lover I was really satisfied with the taste of this one.

VariaTEA

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

Comments

VariaTEA

Ooooh. I am excited to try it!

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada