Sipdown (192/197)!

Thanks VariaTEA for the sample! I decided to cold brew it and take it to work.

Basically, this came off as the “green version of Des Roses et Des Bonbons” to me; same cherry flavour, same light rose flavour, same almost candy sweetness to it. However I didn’t like the green base and I thought it kind of detracted from the yummy flavourings: it was very grassy. But that’s ok; I have lots of Des Roses et Des Bonbons and I love that one so I’m still set and not sad to see this one go at all!

And hey, at least it didn’t taste medicinal.

That’s always a plus with cherry tea!

VariaTEA

I far preferred Des Roses et Des Bonbons as well. Though, I didn’t mind this one, it certainly pales in comparison.

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada