Morning… Tea? Can I even call it that? Heh, I’ll explain…

I still haven’t had this in milk yet – but I have developed this weird habit where I take a pinch of the matcha straight and just eat it like that. Yup; straight, plain matcha for a morning, uh, breath freshner? I don’t know; this one is really good just straight: it’s SO flavourful and I adore mint…

Hard to resist. Maybe I’ll actually have it in milk tomorrow before I eat all of it.

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Minty matcha…I am having the hardest time picturing what that would taste like!

3 Leaf Tea

I ordered the mint matcha, and I couldn’t resist trying it from the bag and I do the same thing! Haha

Stephanie

blech! I mean, sounds awesome in theory but I don’t think I could eat matcha straight, myself :) is it not chalky that way?

Comments

Amanda 'SoggyEnderman' Wilson

Minty matcha…I am having the hardest time picturing what that would taste like!

3 Leaf Tea

Stephanie

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada