Thanks 221tea for the sample; Teavana is a company I haven’t had much exposure to (I don’t have a local one, unlike many people) and while I know many people dislike them – I haven’t yet formed a solid opinion on them because I really only know their business practices and not the blends themselves…

This one excited me though; I’m always up for pineapple anything, but raspberry pineapple sounded especially good! And of course I couldn’t resist cold brewing it and taking it to work today (work was hell, btdubbs, I didn’t have enough staff tonight to even scratch the surface of our “To Do” list, and neither Nafisa or I got to take our breaks because we were so short staffed; I basically left the store looking like a disaster – but I just didn’t have time to clean up)!

I don’t know; it’s weird. Like – very artificial weird and almost “gummy candy” tasting with an odd fake raspberry forefront and “faker” pineapple aftertaste with some apple thrown into the middle. And yet, while tasting so far from “natural” and having such a weird taste overall, I actually really liked it…

Like, it grew on me as I drank it: hardcore. And it was really thirst quenching, too…

I have one more cold brew left; probably gonna do it tomorrow morning with a teeny bit of Raspberry vodka, so I can enjoy it tomorrow evening when I’m off work.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada