drank Bananas Foster by 52teas

Sipdown (187/192)!

EDIT: Sipdown (186/191)! I did a sweep through my cupboard looking for things to cold brew, and found another 52Teas blend I finished a ways back but never actually removed! Hooray for a slightly smaller cupboard!

Thanks VariaTEA for the sample! I think I’m still beating you in cupboard size, but only just. Gonna have to work on that tomorrow with my day off. I know I have a few easy sipdowns waiting for me.

I have to go in to work tomorrow on my day off because I was stupid and left my cell phone there. Urhg. I just wanted to lounge around the house and not do things; and now I have to go see my stupid manager who’ll probably be pissed the store was left so messy (but really it’s her fault for short handing me and giving me an inexperienced closer for the shift…). Bleck.

I brought this guy with to work today, but didn’t get to drink him until the bus ride home because it was so busy that I didn’t get to take any breaks during my seven and a half hour shift. Bleck. WE NEED MORE EMPLOYEES IN THE EVENING. Two people does not an efficient closing team make.

But the tea; it was kinda… Mediocre? Really there weren’t any overwhelming negative or positive flavors. A little bit of banana and maybe the faintest hint of rum or caramel? And as for the usually very powerful and astringent black base Frank uses: really well behaved and muted…

I feel like in the long run this will be one of those teas that just doesn’t make any kind of impression on me; and that’s ok – it makes me feel better about not buying it when I had the chance to.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada