Tragic Sipdown (176/182)!

Noooooo!!!

Why does this have to be a sipdown!? I really need to put in that Butiki order sooner than later but I still have so many other teas left to try, and a couple more to sipdown. Dmn you work for preventing me from getting as much tea drinking in!

I’m sure my talking about it so much is maybe starting to get irritable?

The worst part: this cup was even better than the first. I didn’t even think that’d be possible! But nope: extra vanilla notes and extra cake notes. Damn it! I want this even more now!

Flavors: Cream, Lemon Zest, Vanilla

Courtney

I worry my talking about studying bothers people too. Eep. But I’m not irritated with your work stories.

Nxtdoor

Nah. People can skip along if they want.

TeaBrat

I enjoy hearing about what’s going on in other people’s lives :)

Roswell Strange

So do I (enjoy hearing about other people’s lives) – but I also know not everyone else is: that’s why I try to balance tasting notes between personal and very descriptive in relation to the tea.

Comments

Courtney

Nxtdoor

Nah. People can skip along if they want.

TeaBrat

I enjoy hearing about what’s going on in other people’s lives :)

Roswell Strange

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada