Sipdown (181/187)!

Overleafed, oversteeped, and extra milk, anddddd all gone…

Damnit Teavana! Leave it to you to make me fall in love with just one of your freaking blends! And a “Forever Nuts” rip off too. Dang it; now I need more of this! The caramel makes it so rich and creamy…

I’m almost ashamed to admit that this might be my favourite herbal at the moment; and now I’m all out! Welp; onto the shopping list it goes…

Suziqzer

This is one of the few I’ve tried from a teavana that I liked & I only got it as a cup to go with me. Of course it was over leafed and over sweetened.. Who knows if I would like it at home since I tend to under leaf and lightly sweeten. :/

Christina

What if you tried mixing Forever Nuts with Creme Caramel Rooibos? Would that be a close enough approximation without you needing to go to Teavana?

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Comments

Suziqzer

Christina

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada