Sipdown (181/187)!

Overleafed, oversteeped, and extra milk, anddddd all gone…

Damnit Teavana! Leave it to you to make me fall in love with just one of your freaking blends! And a “Forever Nuts” rip off too. Dang it; now I need more of this! The caramel makes it so rich and creamy…

I’m almost ashamed to admit that this might be my favourite herbal at the moment; and now I’m all out! Welp; onto the shopping list it goes…

Suziqzer

This is one of the few I’ve tried from a teavana that I liked & I only got it as a cup to go with me. Of course it was over leafed and over sweetened.. Who knows if I would like it at home since I tend to under leaf and lightly sweeten. :/

Christina / BooksandTea

What if you tried mixing Forever Nuts with Creme Caramel Rooibos? Would that be a close enough approximation without you needing to go to Teavana?

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Comments

Suziqzer

Christina / BooksandTea

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually three(ish) years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC trained Tea Sommelier!

My default for preparation is Western Style with zero additives (the exception being matcha which I drink in straight milk with no additives) so unless I mention otherwise you can assume that’s how I’ve prepared my tea!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Bergamot. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

Currently I’m seasonally employed at DAVIDsTEA. While I’m still reviewing DAVIDsTEA blends I am no longer numerically rating them due to the obvious conflict of interest. Any tea blends you currently see with a numeric score that are from DAVIDsTEA were reviewed prior to my being hired there.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada