Sipdown (181/187)!

Overleafed, oversteeped, and extra milk, anddddd all gone…

Damnit Teavana! Leave it to you to make me fall in love with just one of your freaking blends! And a “Forever Nuts” rip off too. Dang it; now I need more of this! The caramel makes it so rich and creamy…

I’m almost ashamed to admit that this might be my favourite herbal at the moment; and now I’m all out! Welp; onto the shopping list it goes…

Suziqzer

This is one of the few I’ve tried from a teavana that I liked & I only got it as a cup to go with me. Of course it was over leafed and over sweetened.. Who knows if I would like it at home since I tend to under leaf and lightly sweeten. :/

Christina

What if you tried mixing Forever Nuts with Creme Caramel Rooibos? Would that be a close enough approximation without you needing to go to Teavana?

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Comments

Suziqzer

Christina

OMGsrsly

Ooo, that’s a good mixing idea.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada