Cold brewed three tea bags of this over night to try and use it up, but also because I didn’t want to waste higher quality tea for work today was I was pretty sure I’d still be feeling cruddy – and I am, so…

It’s really tart. Too tart. Drinking it is unpleasant. I want to dump it; but I’ve had so little tea as of late I’m struggling to bring myself to actually do it. Argh. Dilemma.

Rosehips

I say dump it if you are not enjoying it! There is always more tea, dont feel the pressure to drink so many cups or anything like that!
I hope you feel better soon.

MzPriss

Feel better!

Comments

Rosehips

I hope you feel better soon.

MzPriss

Feel better!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada