Every time I see my tin of this I think “Hey, that’s something I can sipdown and not miss that much” – but then every time I actually make myself a cup it’s more like “Wow; this is so good! Peaches and Cream oatmeal! How could I ever think I don’t need it!?”. Gah; conflicting feelings…

So, I cold brewed it because that uses a ton of leaf: and it’s really good cold brewed too! Peach – but not a ton, a taste of apricot and this creamy, butty quality that always makes me think of my favourite breakfast food! Why must I have such absurdly fickle and conflicting thoughts about peaches!? A love ‘em/hate ’em attitude isn’t helpful at all!

I think I may have figured it out though: tangy, fresh, stoney peach flavour? No way! But a creamy, thick peachiness? Sure; I’m game! Just think about it – what are my favourite peach things? Peaches & Cream Oatmeal, Peaches & Cream Strudels. My favourite Peach tea? DT’s Southern Belle which had yogurt in it. Common denominator? The cream! Still not sure whether I’m ready to sip this one down though…

VariaTEA

Butty quality? :P

Roswell Strange

Nutty. Hush.

sherapop

I need try this. I have some in my cupboard, but I’ve been putting it off because of my mixed experience with oolongs…

Comments

VariaTEA

Butty quality? :P

Roswell Strange

Nutty. Hush.

sherapop

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada