drank Cha Yen Thai by Teavana

So I have lots of this because I received it from both VariaTEA and 221tea and I wasn’t sure what to do with it or where to start, so when I smelled it and thought it was kinda fruity I figured I’d cold brew the portion from VariaTEA and hope for the best.

I brought it to work and I could not resist going back to the staff room and drinking it when I should have been working and doing stock or other stuff. I thought it was really delicious! I should note; at this point I had not looked up the ingredients and I had no idea what was in it.

If I’d had to guess I would have listed things like: cinnamon, coconut, pineapple, apple, caramel, vanilla…

Now that I am looking at the list I’m not too far off on some things: there is coconut and pineapple (probably why I liked it so much) but ginger and star anise? Never would have guessed that, and I’m standing by those caramel and vanilla dessert type notes!

Honestly, I look forward to finishing this up (probably as a cold brew) but while it was really good I don’t know if the hassle of dealing with Teavana is worth seeking out more of this (just like how I feel about Caramel Almond Amaretti) so it’s probably not a restock…

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Coconut, Cream, Vanilla

Anna

Maybe I should start offering my services as a Teavana Store Buffer. I’d distract the staff and everyone could shop in peace.

carol who

LOL! Good plan. Will you go to each store in the chain in a certain sequence or just on demand? We could have a Traveling Teavana Buffer!

Comments

Anna

carol who

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada