Made this one when I got home tonight!

On the sample package it says “Sil” – but I didn’t get it directly from her. I wish I could remember who the “go between” was so I could thank them too…

I thought this was really good! The black base was delightful for a Ceylon which I’m typically impartial to, at best and the vanilla and hazelenut flavours were very strong and comforting. It seemed like a nice peaceful nighttime tea and one to enjoy slowly and cradle close, though I imagine it’d give the same impressed as a gentler black tea to have in the morning. I also vaguely got light cocoa notes. Next time I intend to try it with a little milk added in!

So thank you Sil and whoever got this from her and passed it to me!

Flavors: Cocoa, Nuts, Vanilla

Hahahaha too funny.

Comments

Hahahaha too funny.

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada