I’ve been working so hard at drinking only teas I’m working towards sipping down that I decided today to reward myself with another tea that I’m not aiming to sipdown any time soon; I just wanted it because I wanted it. So I made this in a timolino with some milk and it was awesome!

I need to start drinking the teas in my cupboard again and just having what I want to have; I miss some of my blends! But I don’t feel like I’ve earned it, heh. I think once I’m down to 150 I’ll let myself drink non-sipdown teas again. This “cheat” was awesome though.

Creamy, sweet cinnamon hot chocolate with a mate energy burst! Mmm! And, I see that this is on the DT website again, so maybe I can stop hoarding?

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada