I only made one evening tea tonight upon returning home from work; mostly because I took the time to have a night shower (I usually shower before work in the morning, not at night) – but I made it count!

I feel like I’ve shared this with lots of people but not really enjoyed it myself as much as I should have. I very much like it though; it’s a simple but INCREDIBLY smooth, malty black with the faintest hints of cocoa that just add to its subtle depth. Tonight I had it with milk and it was just splendidly divine.

Sadly next cup is a sipdown – and I don’t have a clue how I would go about getting more of this. Boosting my rating, because a “76” seems rather low…

Also just gonna plop this link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpsusTta4w

Trust me, you want to watch it!

EDIT: OMG! The flavours list is updated! When the fuck did that happen!? I went to type in Malt and “Marshmallow” popped up and I just thought “Was the always there!?”. But there are so many new options! Ah! I’m totally freaking out right now! I just want to go drink more teas so I can use more of the thingers! So. Damn. Giddy.

Flavors: Cocoa, Malt

Tea Pet

Hehehe… I updated the flavors and ingredients list last night! :) There are still a lot more to go, though!

Lol! That video’s hilarious!

Tea Pet

Lol! That video’s hilarious!

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got three Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie and a monkey named Enzo. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada