Sipdown (165/171)!

From the fabulous VariaTEA. Upon smelling the dry leaf I knew that a cold brew was the way to go with this one: it smelled like Grape Smelly Markers or Grape Kool Aid, and to me that’s not a flavour you have hot.

So I drank this last night while watching and crying over The 100: it was sweet and tasty in an obviously candy-like, artificial way but I liked that quality of it – probably because I like fake grape flavours to begin with (because they’re not “raisin-y”) and because the green base was well masked. If you were hoping for a natural grape flavour this probably wouldn’t be the best blend for you, though.

It was a nice one shot cold brew that I’ll probably remember fondly; but not something I feel at all compelled to seek out again, which is probably good because this guy’s a Limited Edition blend and I think most stores are out of it by now.

Flavors: Grapes, Sugar

VariaTEA

Hahah I thought you were saying The 100 was sweet and candy like and I was like “we are obviously not watching the same show” :P

Comments

VariaTEA

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada