Today was eventful: I managed to get my schedule wrong, so I showed up for work an hour early and had to wander aimlessly through the mall to kill time. I did look in a few shops I probably wouldn’t have otherwise though, and I found some kinda neat – albeit very plain – mugs which would maybe be cool to add to my collection. One was a burnt orange clay mug with a very nice rustic look, and the other was a matte Robin’s Egg Blue; might get those on payday. They were about $5 each which is pretty affordable.

Eventually though I migrated back to the store and brewed myself up a mug of this (in my not so nice Dollarama Mug: and by Dollarama Mug I mean a mug with the Dollarama logo on it…) using the tea supplies I keep at work. It was nice: I bring tea to work every day but haven’t taken the time to make any at work in a few weeks.

This was all banana no butterscotch today; but I’m not complaining! It was really the banana flavour I was after, anyway. I should drink this more; I think it’s one of the few black 52Teas blends that doesn’t get drowned out by the base – and that’s ’cause Frank does banana so damn well. And I have a pouch at home and at work so…

Flavors: banana

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Not that long ago I began the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada