Sample from I’m pretty sure VariaTEA – but I have a hunch she may have first acquired it from MissB? I guess it doesn’t matter; I’ll just thank ’em both.

Thank you both.

I’ve been sitting on this sample for a while; figuratively, not literally – and I thought now was a decent enough time to break it open. So I cold brewed it for my date, and I drank it while I walked to the restaurant to meet him. I thought it was actually surprisingly good! The rooibos was almost unnoticeable and the mango was juicy in the same way I find the mango flavour in 52Teas’ Cucumber Mango Shou Mei to be.

The reason I put it off so long was definitely because of the mango; I’m kinda picky about that flavour – but I guess I didn’t need to fear! I only have a little left, so it’ll be prepared hot next time around . Which will probably be today; this note is backlogged from Tuesday.

VariaTEA

It was from me and it did originate from MissB so goof job remembering. In other news, I picked up teas from Sil and she gave me some stuff for you which means I will be packaging another envelope for you soon enough.

Roswell Strange

Oh, but I just got tea from Sil… You’re all crazy :P

Haha I don’t know.

Suziqzer

Love it! You ladies and your tea swapping crazyiness!

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Oh, but I just got tea from Sil… You’re all crazy :P

Haha I don’t know.

Suziqzer

Love it! You ladies and your tea swapping crazyiness!

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada