Sample from I’m pretty sure VariaTEA – but I have a hunch she may have first acquired it from MissB? I guess it doesn’t matter; I’ll just thank ’em both.

Thank you both.

I’ve been sitting on this sample for a while; figuratively, not literally – and I thought now was a decent enough time to break it open. So I cold brewed it for my date, and I drank it while I walked to the restaurant to meet him. I thought it was actually surprisingly good! The rooibos was almost unnoticeable and the mango was juicy in the same way I find the mango flavour in 52Teas’ Cucumber Mango Shou Mei to be.

The reason I put it off so long was definitely because of the mango; I’m kinda picky about that flavour – but I guess I didn’t need to fear! I only have a little left, so it’ll be prepared hot next time around . Which will probably be today; this note is backlogged from Tuesday.

VariaTEA

It was from me and it did originate from MissB so goof job remembering. In other news, I picked up teas from Sil and she gave me some stuff for you which means I will be packaging another envelope for you soon enough.

Roswell Strange

Oh, but I just got tea from Sil… You’re all crazy :P

Haha I don’t know.

Suziqzer

Love it! You ladies and your tea swapping crazyiness!

Comments

VariaTEA

Roswell Strange

Oh, but I just got tea from Sil… You’re all crazy :P

Haha I don’t know.

Suziqzer

Love it! You ladies and your tea swapping crazyiness!

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually nearly two years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Currently, I’m in the process of getting certified as a Tea Sommelier; if you’re interested in hearing more about that give me a shout because I’ve found the process to be really informative as well as quiet fun!

Typically I drink flavoured blends more that straight but one of my mini goals this year is to get that ratio to a more 50/50 level. I do a daily cold brew, and have at least (but usually a lot more) two hot cups of tea every day. Naturally I lean towards black or white blends and as of late oolongs but I WILL drink everything; the last half year or so I’ve been challenging myself by further exploring Oolong and Pu’Erh which are the tea types I know the least about overall.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

I’ve got four Tea Pets:

Two Pixiu Dragons named Zak and Wheezie, a monkey named Enzo, and a carp named Gyarados. If you see me writing about sharing tea with any of them that’s what I’m talking about ;)

I also have one real life pet:

A skinny pig hairless guinea pig named Eilert, after Henrik Ibsen’s play Hedda Gabler. He’s pretty chill, but a greedy little fella who’ll rip food right out of your hands. Sometimes he joins me for tea time even though he never gets to participate.

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Regina, SK, Canada