Sipdown (155/161)!

Damnit guys, many apologies to Cavocorax and Courtney; I’m not sure why but I seem to have the shittiest memory when it comes to blends I got from you two and I’m consistently unsure which one of you things are from. I have no clue why I confuse stuff sent from you both! I’m pretty sure this is a Courtney tea? But maybe not. And then, if this is from neither of you then super apologies to whoever it was from.

I put off having this because the dry leaf smelled like… Nothing.

Turns out that was a mistake; I’ve never had a Lemon/Caramel mixed blend but damn this was amazing! It was super rich, creamy lemon – definitely meringue like as promised! And the toffee? So good. Like, it was light handed but still very rich and sticky sweet. And the black base was very, very smooth! I was excited and in love the whole time! If I had to describe this one in a single word I think I’d pick “sexy”.

So this one…

On the wishlist, big time. I want more. Good thing I think I know someone who can get me some! Hehehe…

Flavors: Butter, Caramel, Cream, Lemon, Pastries, Toffee

Anna

Cavocortnax.

Also yay! Glad to see you enjoying DF so much.

Roswell Strange

I swear it’s the "C"s and the fact my stuff from them came so close together that messes me up.

C is for cookie..it’s good enough to eat..

Comments

Anna

Cavocortnax.

Also yay! Glad to see you enjoying DF so much.

Roswell Strange

C is for cookie..it’s good enough to eat..

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada