Oh man, so the quest to try the weirdest/most ill advised tea pop today definitely went well. I had this one in mind when I went into the store and it’s what the sales associate suggested anyway so I went with this one.

Man does Lapsang stink; she opened the tin up to make it and the whole time all I could think was “I fucked up!”. And of course, if we’re gonna do a tea pop might as well do it “properly” so there was Agave in this too. She agreed this was/is the weirdest one she’s ever made for someone. If nothing else I felt like we both got a good story out of the experience.

I will say this; it was bad but not as bad as I expected it to be. It was kinda like drinking carbonated bacon or tobacco. Which is a very weird sensation. I think it should be obvious I didn’t finish it; but I did drink more than half of it and that seems like an accomplishment to me!

I felt a wee bit nauseous after it, but I think it was still worth it just to say I’d done it!

Flavors: Ash, Smoke, Tobacco

OMGsrsly

Carbonated bacon, huh? crosses that off the list

Roswell Strange

Yeah; don’t do it. I don’t recommend this to anyone.

Mikumofu

You are a brave soul! I don’t think I ever expected to see the phrase “carbonated bacon” anywhere…

Comments

OMGsrsly

Carbonated bacon, huh? crosses that off the list

Roswell Strange

Yeah; don’t do it. I don’t recommend this to anyone.

Mikumofu

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada