So according to tasting notes the last time I had this one was three months ago, and that seems pretty accurate to me; but man – that’s way too long to go without enjoying this delicious tea!

I steeped up a large mug for myself this morning and it was every bit as juicy and sticky sweet as I remember it being; definitely worthy of the 100 rating I’ve given it! I could probably drink a mug of this everyday all summer and never get tired of it. It’s exactly like drinking the juices from a freshly cut ripe pineapple with the tiniest pinch of something floral added to the mix, and then the nice gentle oolong base.

God I love Pineapple teas.

Flavors: Cream, Flowers, Orchids, Pineapple, Sugar

TeaBrat

The pineapple sencha by Den’s is also really good.

Sami Kelsh

This just sounds… glorious.

Dexter

Will be interesting to see how you feel about Lupicia Pineapple oolong. :))

Comments

TeaBrat

The pineapple sencha by Den’s is also really good.

Sami Kelsh

This just sounds… glorious.

Dexter

Will be interesting to see how you feel about Lupicia Pineapple oolong. :))

Hello;

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

The URL to my tumblr blog is: guyfierithirdandfinalantichrist

Saskatoon, SK, Canada