Haven’t had this one in a long time but I thought with a 4:30PM to 1:00AM (although we finished an hour early…) shift it’d probably be a good idea to bring a mate to get me through it. I’ve had all my other mate blends more recently so this one jumped out at me more so than the others.

I’m glad I made it again; it reminded me just how tasty this one is which is good because I was starting to think of it as something that would be a pain to finish off and now I remember that I don’t want it finished off! I want this one stocked! It’s delicious! This is why I should drink older blends more often; when I neglect things I forget just how good they are!

Basically it was like a rich, slightly earthy cup of hot chocolate with a shot of raspberry syrup in it: indulgent and divine! I’m so happy I’m at a point in my cupboard where I feel comfortable revisiting old favourites (although with the recent arrival of the SSTTB that might take a back seat for a short while). Mmm Chocolate Rocket!

Flavors: Almond, Coffee, Dark Chocolate, Earth, Raspberry

Hello;

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:
Lemongrass, ginger/“Chai” in general, raisins, overly vegetal, chamomile

Saskatoon, SK, Canada